Neck Pain Treatment from Our Chiropractor in New York
If you are suffering from neck pain, you may at times feel desperate for relief. Nevertheless, many doctors and practices will assert that there is no remedy for chronic neck pain, and that you simply need to learn to live with it. Luckily, that is not the reality. In truth, many chiropractors can provide both short and long-term treatment plans that can eliminate neck pain without the need for medication. That said, for residents of New York, NY, the following is an overview of the neck pain treatment options we offer here at Wall Street Chiropractic and Wellness.
Causes of Neck Pain
If you suffer from chronic neck pain, it is likely because of one of the following reasons:
- Injuries: No matter if you were involved in a car accident or have a sports-related injury, this can be one of the top causes of chronic neck pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a progressive deterioration of the cartilage, which can be a cause of chronic neck pain.
- Aging: Aging is associated with aches and pains of all kinds, including neck pain.
- Posture and Daily Habits: If you have bad posture or poor daily habits, this can be a contributing factor to chronic neck pain.
Chiropractic Treatments for Neck Pain
Visit our practice for the following treatments if you have chronic neck pain:
- Neck Adjustments: One of the most common chiropractic treatments for chronic neck pain is a neck adjustment. Also known as cervical manipulation, neck adjustments involve applying precise pressure to the neck to restore range of motion and relieve the pain you are suffering from.
- Therapeutic Massage: Therapeutic massage is another method that relieves chronic neck pain.
- Stretches and Suggestions: Depending on your unique circumstances, you may be recommended stretches or ways to improve your posture to prevent your pain from returning.
A Chiropractor New York Residents Trust for Neck Pain Treatments
For residents of New York, NY, if you need a chiropractor for pain relief, Wall Street Chiropractic and Wellness is an excellent option. We are always here to help no matter what has caused your neck pain. Feel free to stop by, email, or call us at 212-747-4747 to schedule a consultation with our chiropractor. We can create a suitable plan that will allow you to move freely without chronic neck pain.